Work in Cape Town, write for the world
Looking for smart, curious recent graduates to join us as writer interns
We’re a fast-growing communications network in Cape Town, and we’re looking for outstanding recent graduates to join us full-time or part-time as writer interns.
Our network brings together South African talent to shape cutting-edge global publishing projects on topics ranging from technology to business to social innovation. We work with leading institutions such as Harvard Business Review, Oxford University Press and the World Bank.
In this one-year trainee position, we offer:
- The opportunity to work with global clients to conceive, develop and publish high-impact communication on ideas that matter – from books and reports to blogs and op-eds
- Intensive training and coaching from highly experienced and widely published writers and editors – to help you kickstart an international career as a writer
- An open, innovative work environment where you’ll be celebrated for your authentic self and encouraged to give voice to your passions
- A competitive salary
To apply, please send us the following by 15 March 2020:
- Your CV and an example of your recent writing
- A short note that gives us a flavour of who you are and the ideas that matter to you
- An example of what you’ve been reading lately – and why, in a nutshell, we should read it too!
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The hub of our network is Rothko Brand Partners, and our core collaborator is Colin Douglas. Between us we bring decades of experience working with clients in the private, public, development and education sectors. For more about us and our work, visit www.rothko.co.za.