Work in Cape Town, develop creative content for the world.
Looking for smart, curious and recent graphic design or multimedia graduates to join our team
We’re a fast-growing communications network in Cape Town, and we’re looking for outstanding recent graduates to join us full-time or part-time as graphic design or multimedia interns.
Our network brings together South African talent to shape cutting-edge global projects on topics ranging from technology to business to social innovation. We work with leading institutions such as Harvard Business Review, Oxford University Press, University of Cape Town and the World Bank.
In this one-year trainee position, we offer:
- The opportunity to work with global clients to conceive, develop, design and publish high-impact communication on ideas that matter
- Intensive training and coaching from highly experienced graphic designers– to help you kickstart an international career
- An open, innovative work environment where you’ll be celebrated for your authentic self and encouraged to give voice to your passions
- A competitive salary
To apply, please send us the following by 16 April 2020:
- Your CV and a portfolio of your recent works
- A short note that gives us a flavour of who you are and the ideas that matter to you
- An example of the people that influence you as a designer and why they should influence us too
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The hub of our network is Rothko Brand Partners, and our core collaborator is Colin Douglas. Between us we bring decades of experience working with clients in the private, public, development and education sectors. For more about us and our work, visit www.rothko.co.za.